Tuesday 15 November 2011

friendship is amazing ( dedicated to Form 6 Beta's student SMK Wangsa Melawati 2011 )

Before I'm leaving. just wanna say thank you for the surprise party and the cake :) thanks too for the slideshow. tetiba aku rasa mcm nak cakap ohsyemmnyeee ampa haha.

yeahh! finally I realize that doing thing with you is so much better than doing stuff alone. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. Thank you for always being with me. Thoughts from my heart, I've shared so much with you. Laughter, joy and happiness. You've been such a comfort to me, always helping me in every way. And all I wanna say tonight is, I treasure you close to my heart.

Thanks a lot for the memories that we shared together. Janda Baik, Zoo Negara, 6 Beta, Wangsa Melawati. Sumpah! aku akan rindu semua ni. Seriously, hati aku berat. Mungkin tempat kita berbeza tapi rezeki kita sama, insyaAllah. Yang terakhir kali, please do take care of yourself. Goodluck for your STPM next year ( 2012 ). If there's anything, just let me know eventhough I'm not there anymore.

People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes it's important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is. This is what we call Friendship and True Friend. Thanks again. I do love you, all of you. Thanks for the memories. Wish me luck baby :)

Ira sayanggg korang semua :)

Yang ikhlas,
Nurul Syahirah bt Zainal Abidin


No comments:

Post a Comment